DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Success Stories

Posted by Jeni-780887 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jeni-780887 - 14 years ago

Thanks Audrey

It is so nice to hear from somebody in the same situation! It is such a difficult situation isn't it? Every time we mention France or anything French he goes off in a strop! Bless him :o) Mind you his favourite footie player is Thierry Henry!!

Thanks again for the reply

Jeni

Sorry no image available
Posted by audrey-781148 - 14 years ago

Dear Jeni

We made an offer on a house in Seine Maritime on the 27th July which has been accepted, and we have to be out of our house here in England on the 18th August as we sold it in auction-my Mum is kindly putting me, hubby and our four children up for a few weeks while the French house purchase goes through.My eldest, a son of fifteen, is also giving us grief so I can sympathise, and yes it is a big life change for all of us but we will be having a lovely house in the country with no mortgage-something we could never even dream of in the UK, and that is what is keeping us going-your son and mine will eventually settle but you and I wil just have to weather the storm at the moment, and it is not easy but so many people have done it before us and survived!!!!!

audrey