Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Table d'hote

Posted by anabelle-781435 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by Libby-781775 - 14 years ago

If you wish to serve or sell wine, beer or cider you would need to upgrade your drinks licence to Class 2.  That would mean a visit back to your marie, then the douane and finally you would receive a visit from the gendarmes to check all the information you have given to the marie & douane is correct.  By now you ahve probably found this out!