Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Can anyone help simplify the health thing please

Posted by avonlady-781067 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by avonlady-781067 - 14 years ago

Very many thanks.  Forms are in the post, all completed.  We are not of retirement age yet but the number you gave was a great help.avonlady

Sorry no image available
Posted by Denise-780974 - 14 years ago

Phone up Newcastle Dept Health &  Social Security 0191 2187367 and ask for Form E106 - this enables you to register in France.  Denise H

Sorry no image available
Posted by gerbil-780940 - 14 years ago

Have you read this? http://normandy.angloinfo.com/information/3/healthinsure.aspand this? http://www.inlandrevenue.gov.uk/cnr/An E111 is only for temporary travel not for permanent residence.