DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Furniture from England to France

Posted by LAURA-781257 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by jeremy-781041 - 14 years ago

Ikea is good in France and has 2 stores around Paris. Their website is good too.Prices can vary a lot and some stuff is a LOT cheaper here and other things not so. Try to get both catalogues if you want to compare .They do charge for delivery as does everyone in France, but Paris to Caen was 100 euros.Also use Troc de Lille, secondhand stores, can be good, and do deliveries too, at a price.Happy hunting.Jeremy

Sorry no image available
Posted by allan-781249 - 14 years ago

Can't remember the name of the town, but there is an Ikea on a commercial zone on the split of the A6 and the Francilienne N118 south of Paris. Hope this helpsallan

Sorry no image available
Posted by carlosfandango-781276 - 14 years ago

Hi,

For your furniture, call Ian Pullin at Brooklands Int'l Ltd on 01737 823 575. This company sends personal effects all over the world. Tell them that Soizig gave you the telephone number and you'll get a good deal.

Soizig

Sorry no image available
Posted by Garry C-781254 - 14 years ago

Try Atlas - there is one near us in Gorron (Mayenne) we use them and had some good bargins, and even had a €45 voucher last year as a loyal customer, it got us another coffee table! Not sure if any in Paris region, but they do deliver.

Not found (or wanted too, as we live 1/4 of a mile from the Warrington one) any Ikea - but there are a few about, I think there is one in Paris.

Sorry I can not assist with your bits - I'me going over on 03/08/04 but I already have 3 people carrier size loads in my house already to take!

Best wishes.

Garry Cross

Sorry no image available
Posted by bob-780838 - 14 years ago

Laura,

Try IKEA itself, ive found their prices are often cheaper here in France

Regards,

Bob