DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

water bills

Posted by lurcherman-783595 - Created: 12 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Prestwick - 12 years ago

Our bill for last year arrived this morning - 395.00 euro including TVA - we are not on main sewage but have 4 gites that are connected to the same meter that were full for 8 of this years 12 months.

Our bill for that same length on time last year without the gites amounted to 210.00 euro, which according to the history section of the bill was more or less the same as the year before.

Happy New Year

Sorry no image available
Posted by lurcherman-783595 - 12 years ago

hi

thanks for the replys both on and off the forum and a happy new year and cheaper water bills to you all.

regards

glyn

lurcherman

Sorry no image available
Posted by Sarah Jane-787215 - 12 years ago

I've just received a bill for 186 euros, which includes estimated consumption of 60m3. I have only lived here for 4 months, and my only water supply is from an outside tap! The actual consumption was 7m3. I have been into the local Veolia centre and they are looking into it for me, perhaps you could do the same?Jane

Sorry no image available
Posted by lurcherman-783595 - 12 years ago

hi

im,e not on the mains sewage system so that dosn,t apply

cheers

glyn

lurcherman

Sorry no image available
Posted by Scimmy-783943 - 12 years ago

Hi Glyn

a lot depends on whether or not you are on mains sewers - and of course the amount of water you consume.

The charge for sewarage is based on the amount of water used and will virtually double your bills.

Our bill for 9 months including sewerage was around 300 euros.

Sorry no image available
Posted by cjb-785070 - 12 years ago

Hi Glyn ,Praps it will rain soon & then you can have a shower!!!My house bill just received is for 78e.(small household) This is an estimate and the meter is usually read once a year around march.My yearly consommation is about 70m3.Hope this helps,christine