DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

4x4

Posted by the birdres - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by buddysfender-782017 - 12 years ago

hi

just wondering if you have any land rovers for sale in any state preferable diesel or LPG i'm in the villedieu area please contact me at dontgodan1@aol.com

dan

Pete (southern 50)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mike G-782161 - 13 years ago

Hi Re the 4X4 and green laning etc i am intrested in the idea of forming a "Local club" as there is nothing near this area , ( I live in the Granville Villedieu les poeles area) and until now have not found a great number of fellow offroaders in the area I I have been involved with land rovers and off roading for a great number of years and would welcome contact with like minded enthusiasts . my home no is 0233507904  Mike

Sorry no image available
Posted by Sue Aunay-783401 - 13 years ago

Oh dear don't know if I should reply.... Steves off roading to day with the tractor and land rover on 250 acres, we have friends who off road every weekend, they will be coming over to lot 14, so we must get together.

will email you when we arrived end of Sept...  take care. we are as the title says in Aunay.

LOT 14 CALVADOS

Sorry no image available
Posted by Richard Rider - 13 years ago

Would be interested...Have a "snorkel" and Renforced Front Bumper with off road lamps for a Land Rover 90 for sale. Always interested in ways of driving down the costs of owning a Land Rover in France. Not much of an off road buff but do use it a great deal around our tiny farm...