DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Recommended Painter / Decorator near Sarlat? And a Gardener?

Posted by G&C-97020 - 3 months ago
1 1

Hi,

Can anybody recommend a good painter / decorator near to Sarlat please? 

We are also looking for some help with the garden .... again can anybody recommend someone please?

Many thanks

Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Rob - 1 month ago

Hello

I have a house near Montignac for just under 14 years and will be arriving from the UK in mid June. I also have a bit of work to do in the house and garden before my wife and children arrive in late July. I will have a couple of weeks in this period where I am available to decorate and do some garden work/decorating etc for anyone fairly local in the Dordogne, whether it is a couple of days or more.. I pass through Sarlat regularly as my wife’s parents live near Le Bugue.

I can charge a day rate which can discussed..

I am a genuine chap, I have a Facebook which has a few pics of me and my family etc..

Kind regards

Rob

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mortmain - 1 month ago

I'd also be interested in either or both of these. I live not far from Sarlat, and am always on the look out for painters/decorators and help with the garden. I've tried one or two in the past, but nobody I'd specifically recommend. I have a hedge that needs cutting this year that is just too high in places for me, and window shutters needing painting. There are people out there, but it makes such a difference if someone comes with a strong recommendation.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Rob - 1 month ago

Hi

Did you manage to find a decorator/gardener....

Sorry no image available

Thanks Jambo - I'll have a look :-)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jambo - 3 months ago

Hi there, I can recommend this chap in Groléjac. He doesn’t do painting but can take care of pretty much anything else inside and does a fair bit of gardening work too.

Facebook.com/24interiors

Sorry no image available

Hi Jamie, thanks for your message ... unfortunately we need somebody to help us on a regular (probably weekly) basis.  However if we do have any big jobs we'll definitely contact you - we're in the process of sorting stuff out at the moment so should know exactly what we're doing very shortly!

Take care.