Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


50cc scooter without speed limiter

Posted by callian-278157 - Created: 7 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by Lots-322716 - 7 years ago

I don't know what you mean by will obviously need a CT in the future. The law concerning the possible introduction of CT's for 50cc motos and scooters is only being discussed at the moment. It is not definitely being introduced next year and is currently not required. All you have to do to register the scooter is provide a demande d'immatriculation de vehicule which you can download and print, copy of bill of sale (can be handwritten), certificate of conformity, utility bill and proof of identity. It's free of charge. Then you'll get your carte d'immatriculation.

My son and all his mates all 'débridé' their scooters and motos to make them go faster and it's illegal.

Have a read of this blog:


I'd look for another scooter if I were you. One that hasn't been tampered with in any shape or form and only buy one that's been used by a girl and not a guy!!