DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Any Bikers out there

Posted by Keith-182665 - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Keith-182665 - 15 years ago

Hey Maximus

good to hear from you. Anytime your'e up for a blast let me know. A good run is to Castellaine for lunch. Let me know when you're up for it and if you know anyone else up for it

Cheers

KB

Sorry no image available
Posted by maximus-185586 - 15 years ago

Keith,I just joined this site today and came across your question.You probably got sorted one way or another by now , but if not , there is the moto club in Monaco , these guys (and girls) pop out now and again to places like Rome , copenhagen and the like as well as short hops to Cassis or the Rhone valley. I get out when i can usually just up to sospel for a sunday morning coffee and such, i have an Aprilia RSV mille which is a twin like yours , if you still have the TL. Actually i'm trying to sell her at the moment to downsize , in fact i quite like the SV 650N.The lady was right about the dangerous drivers in these parts , but the roads here !!!!!!!!how could any one say no.maximus

Sorry no image available
Posted by maximus-185586 - 15 years ago

Keith,I just joined this site today and came across your question.You probably got sorted one way or another by now , but if not , there is the moto club in Monaco , these guys (and girls) pop out now and again to places like Rome , copenhagen and the like as well as short hops to Cassis or the Rhone valley. I get out when i can usually just up to sospel for a sunday morning coffee and such, i have an Aprilia RSV mille which is a twin like yours , if you still have the TL. Actually i'm trying to sell her at the moment to downsize , in fact i quite like the SV 650N.The lady was right about the dangerous drivers in these parts , but the roads here !!!!!!!!how could any one say no.maximus

Sorry no image available
Posted by anJens - 15 years ago

Hi Keith,the only (second hand) experience I have is the one of a colleague:In the first month down here his bike was stolen and broken. From the insurance money he bought a new one. About a week later, a car didn't see him and crashed into him.After knowing the driving style of the drivers down here and having two "hints" he just gave it up...I hope, you have more luck!!!Cheers, Jens--J