DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Calling all motorbike riders

Posted by marti-185664 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Tonty - 14 years ago

Ooops! I have checked dates and I will go on Tuesday 24th or Wednesday 25th.

Jonathan

Sorry no image available
Posted by Tonty - 14 years ago

Hi Dean

I will be travelling up early on saturday morning, I have a ZX9-R and will take it up by trailer (only a single I am afraid) but I can meet you there and can take some kit up for you if you are riding up. Give me a call 06 21 76 56 98. It is a fantastic track, very challenging, I am looking forward to some tuition, I have ridden quite a few tracks in the past without any problem, but the nature of Ledenon, with triple apex bends, blind summits and big dips with 80 degree corners at the bottom is still beyond me.

Jonathan

Sorry no image available
Posted by mikem-181687 - 14 years ago

I'm up for a run on Sunday, if anyones interested?

mikem

Sorry no image available
Posted by David E - 14 years ago

Hi,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Dean, I’ll be moving to Antibes in the near future (depending on work) and bringing my CBR600 with me. Do you have a garage there you would be interested in sharing. Or do you know of anyone who may a space to spare.

You can contact me via Dave.Eve@bti.co.uk or 04 93 34 91 44

Cheers

David

Sorry no image available
Posted by Deank - 14 years ago

Hi guys

I live in Antibes and ride an R1. Not much at the moment though as it's a bit cold. I would be up for rideouts trackdays etc in the near future. Maybe we should all meet up at some point ...

On a side note - I noticed in MCN  Byrne-up are doing a trackday at Ledenon at end of Feb. Anybody fancy it ??

Dean

Sorry no image available
Posted by mikem-181687 - 14 years ago

Hi guys, stealing an idea from another thread, why don't we get some sort of club together.

We have seen posts like this before, but nothing seems to come of it.

I propose we list our locations and bikes on the postings and given enough interest, I'll arrange a run out and possibly track days for those interested.

mougins

XT600 Yamaha supermoto

mikem

Sorry no image available
Posted by rmac99 - 14 years ago

Hi,

I live in Menton but am a keen motorcyclist. I have a Honda Firestorm and would be interested in going out for rides at the weekends. I'm not a particularly fast rider these days since falling off. What kind of bike do you ride?

Richard