Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


car accident, insurance advise

Posted by Himself-273201 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by laughingboy-409220 - 4 years ago

Does your house insurance include protection juridique, or do you have a separate policy? If so they should be able to advise on what to do, or you might find they will act on your behalf.