DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

car storage

Posted by mmackint - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Bograt - 15 years ago

HI just read your message, if you still need car storage try Classic cars small family run business,many customers so refs would be available if required,the service they offer is great, they meet you at the airport collect the car store for how long needed ring them to say when your'll be needing to be collected next time your out and they bring the car to the airport. So never a problem just fly over your car awaits. and they've been on tele.

their telephone number is 0493421356.

good luck happy holiday's.   Chris.

christine

Sorry no image available
Posted by david freeman - 15 years ago

Malcolm,We are from Le Lavandou, but please can you give me any information etc, you may have on the storage that you mentioned in st Isadore.Many thanks,David Freeman.

Sorry no image available
Posted by mmackint - 15 years ago

David

The only info to date is storage at St Isadore, it's a little bit too far and it's limited to day time opening which does not suit me. I'm still looking. We have been talking to others in this position and are starting to develope a sys to  pick each other up from the airport. We are located in Roquebrune/Frejus/St Raphael area, where are you?

Sorry no image available
Posted by david freeman - 15 years ago

Have you had any replies reference car storage, I to have the same problem, any information would be gratfully recieved.david freeman shellfresh@fsnet.co.uk