Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Contrôle technique for motorbike?

Posted by Aidan-181979 - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by fastfranky - 15 years ago

Not if it's French registered, legaly a UK bike should have one, but I doubt anyone would ask for one down here.

Be careful that the n° plate is of legal size the porkers are having a go at sexy little plates at the moment and your looking at 140€ spot fine if you get caught. Rumour has it that noisy pipes are going to be persecuted next.

Be warned!!!...............