Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


CT / certificat de conformité

Posted by dw65 - Created: 7 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jimmay - 7 years ago

No they will only MOT french registered cars. But you can get the "certificat de conformité" from your local dealer against a small fee, but you will still need to import the car. I've imported a few and can always point you in the right direction if you want.