Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Driving licences

Posted by Dorfado - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by robbie1400 - 5 years ago

However, if you are issued with a notice of prosecution either by post or by a police officer for an infringement that involves the deduction of points, you must get a French licence as such points cannot be applied/deducted from a UK one.

To change your licence you'll need to produce your UK licence, proof of address and 2 passport sized photos. I would also take along your passport.


Sorry no image available
Posted by Ashleigh_Dublin - 5 years ago

Hi, there's no need to change it. In truth, as long as the country which issued your license in within the EU, no need to change over at all.