Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Driving license for over 70's

Posted by Leila-182754 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by kamerling - 8 years ago

Go to your local prefecture while UK licence still valid, hand it over and you will be issued with a French licence. No problem. No other formalities required.


Sorry no image available
Posted by Floridian-312987 - 8 years ago

She has to do it b4 her 70th b-day as her UK license is not valid without a medical test.

Sorry no image available
Posted by soundsalike - 8 years ago

For a class B licence this should be pretty easy.