Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


French driving licence

Posted by Humptydingo-180377 - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by Si-180835 - 15 years ago

You need a CdS or residents permit according to the information here - http://www.angloinfo.com/information/exlicence.asp