DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Help to mbile with a scooter

Posted by HamishG - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by HamishG - 6 years ago

Much appreciated thankyou! I will ask at one of the scooter shops in Monaco about where to go. Thank again!

Sorry no image available
Posted by eurokiné-187861 - 6 years ago

the rules changed not so long ago requiring 7hours of tuition before being able to ride a scooter if you dont have a motorbike license- makes sense as it's not the same as riding a bike & the accident statistics are terrible. Cant recommend an english speaking driving school to use but if you phone them you can ask if they have someone with an undertandable level of english on their staff. I woud guess that you will need to change your license as there is probably an additional "stamp" that needs to be put on the license to say that you have done the course, but if this is the case the driving school should take care of the paperwork for you I would think as they will have to send info to the prefecture that says you have done the course

Sorry no image available
Posted by HamishG - 6 years ago

Hi, I was informed that I now needed to do a 7hr instruction if I did not have a bike on the road previously? Is this not the case then? It also says it in AnglioINFO section about driving here. Thanks!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Handydan-275886 - 6 years ago

You can legaly drive upto a 125cc with a full UK liscense, no nead for school unless you want more cc's.