DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Insurance (UK no claims bonuses and costs)

Posted by franc400 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Iling - 5 years ago

Yes AXA will use no claims from other countries, but you have to prove it, I transferred mine from Spain to France, my old spanish company emailed AXA directly to prove insurance,  be aware tho, that if you don't use the no claims (I think its a year), you could lose it.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Iling - 5 years ago

Yes AXA will use no claims from other countries, but you have to prove it, I transferred mine from Spain to France, my old spanish company emailed AXA directly to prove insurance,  be aware tho, that if you don't use the no claims (I think its a year), you could lose it.

Sorry no image available
Posted by franc400 - 5 years ago

Hi!

Thanks for getting back to me... Am actually just looking at third party only! I'll check out AXA... Anyone know whether foreign no claims bonuses can be used here?

Sorry no image available
Posted by cupplet - 5 years ago

Hi - I run a 102cc scooter and had never had one before and my insurance was only about 150 euros a year but that is 3rd party with recovery if I break down. I suspect your quotes are for fully comprehensive. The way scooter insurance works here seems to be that 50cc scooters are expensive to insure as they frequently get stolen whereas larger cc models are a bit cheaper as they cannot be driven by youths. Try Axa in Nice - Agence Limonier.