Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Insuring a French Car by resident in the UK

Posted by Rsanders - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by nicandsi-188743 - 14 years ago

Riviera insurance brokers in Valbonne are helpful and freindly. Ask for Cathy she'll help you as much as she can.

Sorry no image available
Posted by docoliver - 14 years ago

I am likewise in France for 6 - 8 weeks a year currently.Have bought a 205 cabriolet and got third party insurance for 220 euros a year.Arranged through Christina at AXA in Nice who speaks English fluently and accepted my last few years UK.insurance renewals to come up with a maximum bonus. Her office is


Sorry no image available
Posted by mike-179830 - 14 years ago

Any French insurer should be happy to insure a French car in France, regardless of the insurer's residency status. A selection of local English-speakers is at:




Sorry no image available
Posted by smallboy-188719 - 14 years ago

Elephant (www.elephant.co.uk) seem happy to insure LHD and RHD cars that will spend unlimited amounts of time in France.s