DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Long term car leasing?

Posted by Bexx-192876 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by maximin - 13 years ago

Well I have a pretty good citroen which in a good condition and i wish lease it as i am moving out of france for a couple of months. if u r intreasted please call me at 0619360106

Maximin

Sorry no image available
Posted by tkw - 14 years ago

Car rental companies especially Sixt.fr has a pretty good deal for monthly rentals small car for 600euros/month...

If you want longer than that you can get leases from rental companies and renault/citreon/peugot but you are often looking at more than 1 year. These type of leases always cost at least a bit more than outright buying but you get the benefits of a hassle free new car.

There are also some interesting deals via the car companies and other 3rd party companies for expats wanting to drive in France for up to 6 months I think. I can't remember the links because it didn't apply to me, but try searching google for expat and driving in france.

regards,

Thomas

Sorry no image available
Posted by lib-192883 - 14 years ago

Sorry, can't contribute any ideas but I'm looking for the same kind of thing as you.

I live in Nice and I'm looking to hire a car for a six month period at a reasonable price.

So if anybody has any ideas / can recommend any reputable businesses I'd be really grateful.

Thanks