DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Motorbikes

Posted by David E - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by ctaxam-235377 - 10 years ago

Just what i need nick. sent you e-mail.

Lets start a club asap as i always ride on sundays. Am based near lorgues (Entrecasteaux) and ride a Kawasaki gpz 1100 Anyone who wants to explore this region just let me know 0494695357

Good luck and see you all soon

Colin

Sorry no image available
Posted by kc1-200597 - 13 years ago

Hey guys,

i'm not new to the region just new to Angloinfo, and i'm soo happy to find some english speaking bikers and would love to get in some of the action....Nick, i'll send you my details, i'm currently working in Hamburg Germany, and am looking forward to some sun back home in the s of f so if any of you guys (& girls) wanna hook me up and go for spin don't hesitate to drop me a line to see if i'm good to go...take it easy all,

K.  Ducati ST4s Mougins

geram@hotmail.co.uk

Sorry no image available
Posted by FrenchBantam - 13 years ago

Hi Nick,

I would love to ride out on a weekend. I will be back in France at the end of March when hopefully it will have warmed up somewhat. I have a VFR 800 and live in Fayence in the Var.

Mike

Sorry no image available
Posted by lornick-193862 - 13 years ago

Sorry, should have mentioned - I have a VFR 800, live in Monaco. 

Rgds

Nick R

Sorry no image available
Posted by lornick-193862 - 13 years ago

Hi everyone,

Just picked up on this thread again and thought, seeing as though it's a new year and all that, I'd maybe make more of an effort to get out on the bike on a regular basis.   To those ends I have a suggestion; if anyone is interested in getting out and riding, meeting up for a chat, trackdays etc, why don't you e-mail me with the following details  -

1.  Name, phone number and location

2.  Type of bike

3.  Suggestions for the type of riding you would want to do - (sunday morning blasts, weekends away, european rounds of WSB and Moto GP, etc).

I will collect all this info and attempt to set up the first organised ride of the year.  We'll see how it works and take it from there? 

Look forward to hearing from you all. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by ejh - 13 years ago

Would love to meet people for rides...I just moved here and don't know many folks. Unfortunately my bike (SV650) is on a boat with my furnishings, but will be here in 4 weeks and I'll be itching to ride after all that time. Please email me for future ride outs...

Ed - ejhayes76@yahoo.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by mikem-181687 - 13 years ago

Anyone up for an early run to Castellane on Sunday?

mikem

Sorry no image available
Posted by David E - 14 years ago

I’ll be going out this Sunday (20th June) leaving <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Antibes around 8am, if any one would like to join me.

Sorry no image available
Posted by FrenchBantam - 14 years ago

I would love to join a club or just go out for regular rides at the weekend. I live in Fayence and have a VFR 800. I would be willing to meet anywhere.

Sorry no image available
Posted by David E - 14 years ago

Should have said I am living in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Antibes, but willing to meet anywhere for good roads! Or if anyone wants to share information on good roads that would be appreciated!