Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Need insurance for UK registered car

Posted by Sassy42-872823 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Hudson1922-201544 - 4 years ago

Hi Robert,

Could you please let me have the details of the insurance company that insures UK plated cars in France?



Sorry no image available
Posted by robert.hempleman - 5 years ago

Hi I've used these people for several years and I had to claim - not my fault but it went through and they are very efficient although maybe not the cheapest 

Sorry no image available
Posted by AC7 - 5 years ago

Hi there,

I have used these guys previously and they have been very good.


They issue policies by Axa on UK plated cars based in Europe :


Stuart Collins & Co

Trading Name Of Tenor Insurance Brokers Ltd Company Number : 00949181 Registered Office

114 Walter Road



Phone: 01792 655562

Fax:       01792 651126