Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Peugot BB Moped

Posted by RDarbishire - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by fastfranky - 14 years ago

Most insurance agents will cover you if you give them a copy of the frame no. which you will find on a small plate often around the headstock. This will also give you the actual model number. If you bought the house with the 'mob' I suppose it could be difficult to prove it belongs to you. For the second, or fifth, hand 'mob I bought for my son, the seller just wrote a note saying he had sold me this vehicle with this frame no. and that satisfied my insurer. There is no logbook, or m.o.t. certificate equivalent, you just get an insurance green card and away you go.

Look out for motorists turning left in front of you...........