Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Re-registering in France a Monaco vehicule

Posted by pbody-182315 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Chuck-188355 - 14 years ago

You need a certificate for imatriculation in France and a Monaco certificate du vent and you may also need a certificat of conformite which you would get from the manufacturer or go to the bereau of mines in Carros. CT

Sorry no image available
Posted by mikem-181687 - 14 years ago

I bought a motorcycle there 2 years ago. The procedure was; you must do it straight away or get a "ww" 14 day plate while you re-register, as I believe you're not allowed to use the Monaco plates.

The procedure at the prefecture is the same as if for a french registered vehicle.