DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Riviera Classic Car Club 1st meeting

Posted by jonnny68 - Created: 15 years ago
0 0

Please could all people/cars wanting to take part in the Riviera Classic Car Meeting this sunday please confirm by email or telephone Jon on 0493368158, this is to help us confirm with the restaurant the number of people who will be eating.we look forward to seeing you on sunday.here is the information for new readers:We are pleased to announce that we have a date 13th April for the Riviera Classic Car Club's first meeting.All classic cars/prestige/sports cars welcome, here is the itinary for the day.Here is the itinerary of the inaugural RCCC day, Sunday 13th April 2003:11.15am - All cars meet at Villa "La Rivolte", Grasse. Details of how to get to the villa are on the website. www.larivolte.com From the menu bar go to "directions" where you will then be able to download the directions you need. (If you do not have access to the internet please call Jon and give your fax number, where you will be coming from and details will be faxed back to you)11.15am - 12.15am - Aperitif, photo opportunity and an opportunity to get to know the other owners.12.15 pm - 1.15pm - Drive from Grasse first going on the route Napolean heading to St Vallier de Thiey, take the road to St Cezaire, down to Sperecedes to join the road to Lac St. Cassien. Drive to the lake where we will have a sectioned-off parking area at the restaurant Les Arbousiers. Here you have the choice of having lunch which is a set menu for 20 euros or just a drink. (Route notes will be provided)If you are interested in coming along, please contact either Jon King kingdesign@lycos.co.uk / tel 04.93.36.81.58Paul Spelman paul.spelman@tiscali.fr / tel 04.93.77.28.38we look forward to seeing you

Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by LaDraille-183995 - 15 years ago

I have an MG and I am pleased that this is considered as a Classic - please count me in - I look forward to Sunday

Sorry no image available
Posted by jonnny68 - 15 years ago

i suppose it is whatever you consider a classic, it is not a matter of value or age, it is more about style and i am afraid we do not consider a ford fiesta a classic, but if you believe you have an interesting car, classic/sports or prestige then you are very much welcome to come and join us.cheersjon

Sorry no image available
Posted by LaDraille-183995 - 15 years ago

What car do you consider to be a "classic" ?