DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Riviera Classic Car Meeting - 5th October

Posted by jonnny68 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Hello All

first of all thank you to all the people who came to the september run, it was a great success, thank to Paul for organising the run and thank you to Classic Cars in Valbonne for setting the starting point.

The run on the 5th October will start off in Antibes (starting point not yet confirmed, does any of you know of a convenient starting point in the Antibes area) I will confirm over the next couple of dates, we will be meeting at 11.00 am with a starting time of 11.30am. the run will take us through the old town of Antibes, we will then hug the coastal road around the Cap d'Antibes, then through Juan les Pins to Golfe Juan, we will then head towards Vallauris and take the scenic route upto Grasse then onto Villa La Rivolte (www.larivolte.com) this is where we live and we have arranged for caterers to do a provencal buffet including deserts, wine, soft drinks and coffee for 25 euros a head (we will work out a fee for children with the caterers).

Please can you confirm this week how many of you will be coming along, and I look forward to seeing you all on the 5th.

regards
Jon
RCCC

Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by CathyK-185468 - 14 years ago

Dear All
Thank you to those who have confirmed your place on Sunday. For those who still want to come along, can you please confirm by Friday evening at the latest? I am afraid there cannot be any last minute additions due to catering arrangements.

The starting point for the run is at the car park in Port Vauban, Antibes, we will meet opposite the Australian pub. There is also a park there with flags, at 11am with a starting time of 11.30am.

see you sunday
Jon
RCCC

Sorry no image available
Posted by jonnny68 - 14 years ago

Hi Vyvianwe look forward to meeting you and your car in the near future.Jon RCCC

Sorry no image available
Posted by Vyvian White-190354 - 14 years ago

Hi,I've just read your mail and am very glad that there is a classic car club in the area. I'm moving to Nice on 7th October and hope to bring my Lotus elan +2 over from Ireland after christmas. I'd be interested in recieving posting etc and would like to meet a few people.regards,Vyvian