Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Scooter 50 Cc plate

Posted by olahhannazsofia - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by Squeaky-882728 - 5 years ago

You need to take/send proof of purchase, certificate of conformity, proof of  your identity and a utility bill to the Prefecture who will issue you with a carte d'immatriculation. You take this to any garage who will make and fix the plates.