Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Specialist who handles Carte Grise?

Posted by roberthau-189468 - Created: 13 years ago
0 0

I have had some excellent assistance through this forum regarding the procedures and pitfalls to get a UK (RHD) registered car 'converted' to French license .. with the Controle Technique and all.

I have heard of a woman (Antibes area?) who offers a professional and personalized service to handle this whole process, on a fee basis.

Anyone know who she is - and how I might contact her??



Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by catharina99 - 13 years ago

I know of 2 different ones:

Eli Plenier 06 10 73 49 29

Gabriela Gruber 06 11 05 55 76

They are both very good.