DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

5 Terre-Help

Posted by leslie-179832 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Hi,

Can anyone suggest a place (rooms) to stay in either in Vernazza or Manarola? I would like something with a terrace and in the price range of 50-65 Euros per night.

Thank you!!

Leslie

Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by leslie-179832 - 14 years ago

Mike,

Have read those links and unfortunately not helpful as I have visited already all of the sites posted and know of Ledgends place...too pricey. What I was hopeing for were more posts of other places in the towns I asked about, but no fear, found it on my own! Will post my results after staying therre for anyone who cares.

xL

Sorry no image available
Posted by leslie-179832 - 14 years ago

Don't worry LIML- I have found a terrific apartment with private terrace and fantastic views in Manarola for 54 euros a night, and will not be going this weekend. :) Enjoy if you are and letme knowif you eat in any good places in Manarola.

Leslie

Sorry no image available
Posted by Admin-179828 - 14 years ago

For reference, The AngloINFO Forum's archiving process has changed since the post to which you refer was deleted.-----
Forums Administrator
forums@angloinfo.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by legend_in_my_lunchtime-182603 - 14 years ago

Yep Leslie - mike's AI search link is an excellent reference for Cinque Terre.  Unfortunately an older much longer article I wrote on Cinque Terre has now disappeared through the AI archiving process (mike - how can we prevent that for valuable reference posts?)  However, the Search still finds another post I wrote with the pointer to Fabio's B&B in Vernazza.  If you are looking for a romantic getaway out of town with spectacular terrace views - this is the place.  B&B for 2 in double room is about 80 euros though.

Oh - tell me you were NOT thinking of going over Easter were you?

Sorry no image available
Posted by mike-179830 - 14 years ago

Have you read the previous threads on this subject?**************
Mike