DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

50 year wedding annivesary!!

Posted by The Pigtails-195986 - Created: 13 years ago
0 0

Hi there, I have a real problem & Im hoping you lot can help? My parents are celabrating their 50th wedding annivesary next weekend & us 3 kids havent come up with the ultimate present & time is running out! My father is now 72 & my mother 70 is recovering from a major operation (2 months ago) that has hopefully saved her life from bowel cancer, so she's a little handicaped from that for the instance! I know that my Daddy has suffered greatly watching & worrying about her this past year! So we really want to do something fantastic, we have around £600 & my brother is threating to buy vouchers for Glen eagles for them? I'm not ok with this as A: They go there all the time! & B: Coz mums not really able to play golf again yet, she'll be in bed reading a book & Dad'll be on the golf course feeling quilty at leaving her a lone! I want to send them to a health spa to relax & be massaged etc... ideas would be appriciated!!Thanks The one & only original Pigtails

Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Nigey-197432 - 13 years ago

How about a limosine to the Ritz in London, then tea and scones.  Apparentely, well worth it and they will feel a million dollars!  Nige

Sorry no image available
Posted by La Franglaise-196401 - 13 years ago

A balloon ride - possibly with champagne although your mum may not be allowed champagne??

Sorry no image available
Posted by The Pigtails-195986 - 13 years ago

ps. ideas for stuff in england as Mums not allowed to leave the country yet!The one & only original Pigtails