DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Acting Classes

Posted by pjd-185342 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Hi all.......I'm on a reconaissance mission - looking to see if there are folks out there interested in taking acting classes. I have more than 20 years experience in theatre as an actress, writer, director and teacher back in Australia and quite frankly, after 3 and a half years here, I miss it like hell. So I'm wondering if there are people in this region who are interested in learning about the art of improvisation, developing performance works from the ground up and maybe even parading the results if we feel mad enough. Its a good way of keeping fit (both physically and mentally) developing confidence, pushing our limits and diving into the unknown...... Its uplifting and loads of fun!!!!!!I'm scratching around for workshop venues at the moment. Any ideas?If you feel like this could be up yer alley then drop me a line. I had been thinking about working in English but maybe it would be nice to try and stretch it to the odd bit of French too...........Let me know what you think.Judith ( but my friends call me Jai)

Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by flaka - 14 years ago

Hello! Jai

I sent you an email already... i would like to add to this mesagge this:

"Let's get out of The Matrix for a while" Can be fun...come on everybody!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by flaka - 14 years ago

Hello! Jai

I sent you an email already... i would like to add to this mesagge this:

"Let's get out of The Matrix for a while" Can be fun...come on everybody!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by pjd-185342 - 14 years ago

I guess that depends on levels of interest.......But its certainly something I have done before.Jai

Sorry no image available
Posted by arty-191771 - 14 years ago

Is it only going to be for adults??

Or were you going to teach children?