DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Any people new to the area looking for same?

Posted by cousteau11 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Just moved to the area (CDA) 3 months ago and still haven't been able to meet anyone. People I work with are mostly old and married. I'm 27 Greek male and I live close to Monaco. Anyone in the same boat? Please drop me a line if you are.

Cheers

Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mimihopps - 14 years ago

Hi there !

I'm a 22 years old girl, and I've just arrived in Nice. I'd love to meet some people here. I'm a nice person (At least, I like to think so !), but I'm quite shy as well, which makes it hard to make friends... So drop me a line if you want to get in touch !

Sorry no image available
Posted by VictoriaB-187745 - 14 years ago

Dear Cousteau

You should check out the Riviera Franglais Club. The club regroups a load of people that want to meet up with friends and make new friends. Geraldine, who looks after the club organises nights out, dinners, lunches, pic nics and various activities too. It's always a good laugh. A wide range of nationalities go, but they all speak good english.

Oh, and it is totally free! Hope to see you there!

http://fr.groups.yahoo.com/group/rivierafranglais/

VictoriaB

Sorry no image available
Posted by Korfi - 14 years ago

Hi, I have just arrived here (i.e. Nice) a fortnight ago. I already know quite a few people here, still I'd love to meet more... to hang out with. :) If you don't think I am too old :-) why don't you get in touch? ciao Barbara

Sorry no image available
Posted by cousteau11 - 14 years ago

I'm looking for single individuals to hang out with. I'm not just looking for young males if thats what you are asking?

Sorry no image available
Posted by legend_in_my_lunchtime-182603 - 14 years ago

quote:I'm 27 Greek male and I live close to Monaco. Anyone in the same boat?

Are you looking for young unmarried Greek males near Monaco?  J

Mock apologies for the slightly tongue-in-cheek reply but your request wasn't too clear (apart from appearing to say that older, married folk are not who you wish to meet).