DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Any suggestions to go out in Italy

Posted by IT_Girl - Created: 13 years ago
0 0

Hello everybody, does anyone know some nice pubs or cafés to go out in Italy?I'm looking for lively places to have a glass of wine and listen to music and have an aperitivo perhaps.Any suggestions?

Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by IT_Girl - 13 years ago

Hello Shirl and Jayne.. thank you VERY MUCH for your suggestions! It looks really nice and I'm going to try and go out a little bit in Italy : ).. in Alassio.Jayne, I will surely organise another beach party or promenade in the Arriere Pays ; ) and I'll let you know.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jayne-190005 - 13 years ago

Hi there, IT-GIRL.I entirely agree with Shirl, Alassio is brilliant. Even at this time of year, it's still buzzing (I spent the last weekend in October there last year) - lots of fantastic bars, restos and the shops are even open on Sunday's!Have fun!Cheers, Jayne.PS - are you planning any more "get-togethers"?

Sorry no image available
Posted by shirl-196337 - 13 years ago

HiIf your looking for a place in Italy it has to be Alassio (in our opinion).Alassio is in the Liguria region of the Italaian Riviera. We live in Menton and its about 45 mins to 1hr on the A8. There are lovely soft golden sandy beaches and more importantly lively bars with music. There is a central promenade where the italians "go to see and be seen" so a lot of posing but lots of atmosphere. Of course theres also some gorgeous restaurants. Running parralell to this is a long cobbled street full of gorgeous clothes etc. shops.AND brucey bonus everythings a damn sight cheaper that this side of the border.  We've been a few times with kids (camping) and without kids and had a great time everytime. Theres also great nightclubs right on the sea front overlooking the bay. for more info or range of accommodation try these sitestry www.inforiviera.itor www.italianriviera.comTheres also a great waterparl in Ceriale www. lecaravelle.com if your into that sort of thing, its closed now but its worth considering for next season.  Dont hesitate to ask me any questions and i will try to help you and let me know what you think of it. Have fun.Shirleyps i dont work for the italian tourist board!!