DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Barefoot in the park - SET

Posted by sanctuary-315309 - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Alicia26 - 6 years ago

I've only just seen this and I'd like to wholeheartedly agree with J366. I went to the show in Fayence last night and had such a fun evening. Brilliant entertainment and a wonderful team. I wish them every success and look forward to seeing them again when they come back in April.

Sorry no image available
Posted by J366 - 6 years ago

I was in the Cannes audience on Friday and I'm really, really surprised that there has been any negative feedback at all!! It was a happy, smiley welcome and the fun and energy continued non-stop from then on so I honestly can't see what negative things people could have found. I wasn't aware of any but there are a lot of jealous people here on the Cote d'Azur so I shouldn't be surprised I guess...
I would honestly urge anyone to go and see it. We've needed something like this out here for ages and it'll be so disappointing if they don't get any support. I had a great evening out and for 20 quid it's fantastic value entertainment.
Can't understand who would be being negative I must say, apart from the green-eyed monsters already mentioned!
Anyway, as far as I'm concerned everyone who understands English should go and see it. They deserve our support and it'll be a sad day for all of us anglophones if they don't get it, in my view.