DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Canadian Singer

Posted by ssinc - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by ulde - 15 years ago

hi you all!

I have a little jazz restaurant in Roquebrune Cap martin and im always looking for jazz and blues musicians interested in playing, and if it's possible on a regular basis, so just drop in and let's talk about it.

hope to see u soon

Roberto

where good music meets good food.....
http://jazz-n-pasta.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by Blaster Bates - 15 years ago

I know a french drummer ,he plays well but drinks a lot. When he's drunk he loses the beat a bit .

Sorry no image available
Posted by vsaumarez - 15 years ago

There are entertainment agents here. I think some may even advertise on this site or you could try the expat rags like Connexions, Rivieria Reporter etc. Live music venues may well advertise on this site as well. Otherwise you will have to hoof it around the many bars, restaurants etc. Bar en Biais may be a starting point for finding musicians, on the Friday night jam. Its supposed to be jazz, but sometime ends up a free for all. http://www.barenbiais-jazzclub.com/ You can place an ad here. Good Luck!

Sorry no image available
Posted by kubalee - 15 years ago

hi there im 24yr old guitarist that would love to have a jam,since living here found it very difficult to get a band started up even harder to find a drummer!!

regards lee kuba

Sorry no image available
Posted by gordygrk2-184034 - 15 years ago

Blaster

I too am un homme d'un certain age, and although not rusty (I hope) would like to get back into music after a couple of years off.

My wife and I will be moving to Nice at the end of June, and if you were interested, we could meet up.

Just think of all the years of musical experience we could bring to the folks in the region lol

Gordon

Sorry no image available
Posted by Blaster Bates - 15 years ago

Good but a bit rusty,ageing (as slowly as possible) blues harp player looking for much needed band practice. Anyone help?

Sorry no image available
Posted by lynx-191594 - 15 years ago

I am also a musician down here for 20 years.Please feel free to ring me on

0607785228.Hope I can be of some help,Chas