DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Couple (30 and 40) looking for friends

Posted by Simm-190709 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by charlub - 11 years ago

Dear friend's,i would love to be your friend,and we can email each other and we talk,after reading about your posted message,i decided to email you and i hope you will reply to let me know you are interested.

Best regards,

Charles

Am looking for friends,whether the couples singles,and old couples. Am looking friends for all ages and all colors. Fell free to contact me and we talk.

Sorry no image available
Posted by haggis-180168 - 14 years ago

An easy way to stop pop-ups is to download and install the google toolbar, it's got a pop-up blocker which is very effective (and it's free)...:-))

http://toolbar.google.com/

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ellen Marie Hickey - 14 years ago

I m also new in the area I'm Irish (27) and my boyfriend is half French half German (32) and we 'd like to meet new people. Going for drinks or dinner sounds good to us, Monaco would be a bit far, Nice, Cannes, Antibes would be handier for us.If you are interested here is our mobile 06.16.83.67.43Ellen Marie

Sorry no image available
Posted by melody-189421 - 14 years ago

Just had a look at the forum agenda - and had no less than 5 of those annoying little pop-ups while I browsed! Any way of stopping those?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Si-180835 - 14 years ago

Guys,

Have a look here for 'The Forum' agenda - http://all.at/the-forum

All are welcome :-)

Si

Sorry no image available
Posted by Simm-190709 - 14 years ago

Hi Kristin, sounds great, my boyfriend wors in Carros, at the other end of Nice. Are you the Canadian, what do you both do here, how old are you ? If you are vey bored, we can also have lunch together one day, as I work near Star's and Bar's.

Sorry no image available
Posted by kmdd-189863 - 14 years ago

Hi..

Canadian and French couple living in Cap d'Ail. Interested in drinks/dinner - Monaco is good, as my husband works there.

Kristin