DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Deathtrap - Yipee Theatre in English!

Posted by infrance06 - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by dancey - 6 years ago

Hey yes we are all going to the show tommorow in Nice at the Athena Theatre ( its near the station) its apparently fantastic...very powerful....not the norm !
email me if you want to come with us as they have a discount for groups over 5...cant wait..

Sorry no image available
Posted by coralie66 - 6 years ago

I saw last night's Cannes opening night for "Deathtrap" and I'm hoping that the cast look on anglo info because I just wanted to congratulate them for delivering such a fabulous show, with genuinely hair-raising moments, despite the fact that someone told me they had ALL been battling bad cold bugs and that the two leads had been on antibiotics for throat infections. Well done all of you!!
I know you're going to the Theatre Athena in Nice this weekend so best of luck with all that and sending you all support from me and from my husband and daughter who thought it was a great show and fabulous atmosphere. Best of luck to you all for your continued growth...we need you here!

Sorry no image available
Posted by pennyblack-286544 - 6 years ago

I agree and we and all our friends will be going to see this production its so exciting..we love David Easter as well! he was our heart throb in the Family Affairs despite his evil character!

Sorry no image available
Posted by J366 - 6 years ago

A friend of mine's involved and I got a sneak peek at rehearsals...really, REALLY impressed and frankly taken by surprise at the standard of acting and production (not to mention the nice looking leading men too hehe :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by siobhan9511-301310 - 6 years ago

Looks like it's touring the area between 9th May and 1st June: http://riviera.angloinfo.com/information/whatsonwhat.asp?cat=10. Thanks for the recommendation. Hope to catch it along the way somewhere.