DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Do you know this bar?

Posted by frenchgirl06 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Hi everyone,

I need help, I am looking for a pub called Macmahons I think it s in old Nice but I can't find it in the yellow pages.

Can you give me the adress or the phone please.

Which one is the best for a french girl who don't speack fluently english and who wants to meet english people : O'neills, Wayne's or Macmahons ? 

What do you think about that?

thank you

Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by frenchgirl06 - 14 years ago

Thank you everyone for your help

Celine.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Vics - 14 years ago

Mcmahons is on the very edge of the Old Town in Nice, 50 Blvd Jean Jaures, opposite the fountains in the Place Massena and at the top of the steps that lead down to the Place du Palais and Waynes Bar!

If you're looking to meet English people any of these bars are a good idea but speaking from personal experience it is a lot easier to chat to people in Mcmahons as the music and sheer volume of cheesy chat up lines in Waynes can be a bit too much!

If you want to meet people why not check out the E Mail café in the Old Town, Rue St Vincent. It's English run, they have English books to give away, and some really yummy cakes!

Good Luck

Vics x

Sorry no image available
Posted by dublinmike-182617 - 14 years ago

No contest: Waynes

Sorry no image available
Posted by partyboy - 14 years ago

This will be it then:http://www.mcmahonspub.comI think you spelt it wrong!Tel: 06 60 28 68 06(From Anglo Info page)Paul