DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

English speaking friends in Nice

Posted by monamie - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by KAMI1 - 5 years ago

hmmm    .....he traveled like me

Sorry no image available
Posted by KAMI1 - 5 years ago

hi .   i am kamran and i can speak  thai english and french. i saw u have been thailand. me too but now i am living near to your town ....i am 37 YEARS OLD........i can send to you my pictures .any way more if you response;thanks; merc;i khaap kun khap

Sorry no image available
Posted by donna_d - 6 years ago

hey im a 27 year old canadian female living in nice with my husband and daughter...been here for 3 years and am still finding it hard to meet people....would love to meet up for coffee, drinks, walk, whatever! :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by B_Morter - 6 years ago

Hey all,

I'm a 27 yr old guy permanantly based in Nice.

Feel free to join me and my friends out for a few drinks one night if u want to get out the house.

Message me,

Ben

Sorry no image available
Posted by Nerilka - 6 years ago

I know you posted this on another night, but are you in town tonight to watch the england/ukraine?

PS got my england shirt at the ready since its not on the french TV would like to watch on the big screen!

Cheers

Stephen

Sorry no image available
Posted by Cannes80 - 6 years ago

Hi Katrine,

I have just moved to La Cannet with my husband but he travels a lot for work and I would like to meet some more people and build up a bit of a social life. I would definitely be keen for a bit of rose' in the sun or some shopping. I also have a car so happy to meet up somewhere in the middle.

Send me a message if you would like to meet for a coffee or something.

Alexa

Sorry no image available
Posted by Katrinehc - 6 years ago

Hi there.. I just moved in with my boyfriend in Menton (between Monaco and Italy) and i would like to start being a bit more social than i am now.. My boyfriend works long hours in Monaco and I find it hard to make friends here on my own since i dont speak french. A friend of mine suggested this site and it looks like i would be able to find what i seek here..

Im danish and has been living in Australia and Thailand for the past year but i needed a place to settle down for some time, while i write my bachelor thesis in nursing. Ive got access to a car so i would be able to go to Nice or whereever to meet up.

Im not sure how this works but hopefully there are some fun englishspeakers out there ready to meet up for a day on the beach, going shopping or a night out,- im up for anything really :)

- Katrine

Posted by davidbone-314830 - 6 years ago

Hi there, I have recently moved to the area working as a landscape gardener, so I dont know many people yet.

I would love to meet up at some point and share a few beers and enjoy this great place together.

You can call me on 07 77 79 46 71

Cheers

David..;-))

P.S In town today to watch the footie!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by asha* - 6 years ago

Hi there,

I'm organising a fashion show in Monaco at Columbus on 19/05 and most people involved with the show are English speakers and live in Nice or Cannes.

Entrance is free and the show is in aide of Amnesty International.

If interested let me know and I'll email you an invite.

Thanks,

Sorry no image available
Posted by Helpaccomo - 6 years ago

Have you checked out Meetup? There are several different groups, google "meetup" and follow the links, I've made some great friends that way. You can dip in and out as you wish and there's a good cross section of ages and activities.

Good luck