DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

english theatre at cannes anyone coming with us?

Posted by dancey - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Alanea-182633 - 6 years ago

Hope everyone has a great time this Friday....we are sorry we can't join you as we already have other plans......unfortunately the 9th was a good date for us....trying for the 10th in Nice....anyone going on the 10th?

Sorry no image available
Posted by dancey - 6 years ago

Their website is www.southoffranceenglishtheatre.com

The next show is on at Cannes on friday 2nd at the Miramar. see you there!

Sorry no image available
Posted by ESS-209984 - 6 years ago

Do they have a website we can look at?

Sorry no image available

Yes Thats her! and she is still a wonderful actress..very funny..may see you all there!

Sorry no image available
Posted by oliviasky - 6 years ago

Is it this Jennifer Wilson that's starring in the SET "Barefoot in the Park"? It looks as though it is her...my mum used to watch The Brothers and she loved Jennifer Wilson!! I'm definitely going to organise a group and come to Cannes.
http://www.freewebs.com/colinbaker/brothersarticles.htm

Sorry no image available

Hey Alenea
Just to tell you that its the Friday 2nd ! March in Cannes Mirimar next week for Barefoot in the Park English theatre play ..they have cancelled the 9th and doing the Nice Palais Nikaia on the 10th after the Fayence performance on th instead its been that successful apparently..might see you there if you want a lift let us know!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Alanea-182633 - 6 years ago

We are going to Cannes on the 9th....can't wait to see it and the other 2 productions this year. Have fun. Anyone going on the 9th ?

Sorry no image available
Posted by sunnydream - 6 years ago

Could not agree more! Great night! looking forward to see more from SET. I will pass the information on as my friend would be interested in doing a car share.