DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

english theatre at Valbonne and party with Fat Cat

Posted by dancey - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by snowqueen-191196 - 6 years ago

Agree with all the previous postings. It was a wonderful night out and I hope enough people support this new venture to ensure that it prospers ro offer local expats and English-language speakers an opportunity to enjoy English-language theatre of a high professional standard.
Bravo and I'm now going online to make sure I make a note of their next production.

Sorry no image available
Posted by leerobsonspence - 6 years ago

It was a display of massive dedication from everyone involved to bring this to fruition and put on these first nights shows in Valbonne, and the success shone through in the performances... Next shows are In Cannes (2nd March), Fayence (8th March), and Nice (10th March)... get booking to be part of SET history.

Thanks all.

Sorry no image available
Posted by J366 - 6 years ago

We went too and had such a laugh. Very high standard and they deserve to be congratulated. They're such a friendly bunch and "bravo" to them for launching this company. I think they should be given massive support so they go from strength to strength as, personally, I think we need little pockets of England like this over here where I felt right at home! I know I do! :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by tate-308077 - 6 years ago

3 of us went last night and have to congratulate everyone involved. It was a fantastic evening - never thought I would laugh that much in a theatre! Great acting and ambience.I recommend it to all......

Sorry no image available
Posted by dancey - 6 years ago

Hey yes we all excited here that something like this is finally happening! let us know if you want to join the party we suggested re the tickets etc..see you there!

Sorry no image available
Posted by J366 - 6 years ago

What a GORGEOUS website! I had no idea this was going on! I've just ordered tickets and really looking forward to it :)