DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Entertainer for children's birthday party

Posted by mandarina-318541 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Alegria-911117 - 5 years ago

Here is a original idea,

His name is Momar, he's an animateur pour enfants. He plays intruments while singing and telling stories.

His phone number: 06 05 34 35 22

Sorry no image available
Posted by mimi060 - 5 years ago

You could hire a magician from Magic Elites, they are very good !

here the website : www.magicelites.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by Soton-292513 - 5 years ago

Hello,  sorry but didn't see your question.  My daughter said the address she has is 'mybestbirthday.fr'

Sorry no image available
Posted by Valluet - 5 years ago

Hello 

the contact of my bestbirthday is 0635418045

www.mybestbirthday.fr

www.mybestbirthday@gmail.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by valasia - 5 years ago

You welcome:)

In any case, I know they are doing boys events too, they have done a pirates party and a karate one and she can do anything you ask.

Good luck!

Sorry no image available
Posted by mandarina-318541 - 5 years ago

Thank you! Yes I know them but was looking for something more boys oriented. Thank you in ang case!! I will do some research for my  girls party. 

Thanks!

Sorry no image available
Posted by valasia - 5 years ago

Hi Mandarina,

I don't know if your son's birthday has passed but here are the contact details of someone I know who does that. She's in Monaco but maybe she will be able to arrange something if you are outside Monaco. It's called "Fairies drakes parcels and cakes" It's children's events operated by a very kind girl called Anette Cook. The site is www.fdpcevents.com and the email is anette@fdpcevents.com.

Sorry no image available
Posted by charchoc123 - 5 years ago

I know of a company who hire out bouncy castles, sumo suits etc, if you would like me to find their number?

Sorry no image available
Posted by mandarina-318541 - 5 years ago

Thank you very much'm!! Would you have any contact details Or website? I cannot find them on the internet.

Thank you again!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Soton-292513 - 5 years ago

You could try 'My Best Birthday'.  I popped by during my grandchild's party recently which was organised by them - it was a theme based on the  'lego' game' .  The lady in charge said they do all sorts of themes (pirates, rabbits, princesses).   The kids were enjoying themselves so much that my grandchild hardly noticed me !