DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

France v Scotland Rugby !

Posted by stgeorge-182529 - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by RJH-187583 - 15 years ago

...And the russians are mad for it!

Sorry no image available
Posted by haggis-180168 - 15 years ago

Mmmm Irn Bru..did you know that until about 3 months ago, Scotland was the only country in the world where the number 1 soft drink wasn't Coca-Cola, thanks to Irn Bru. They recently lost number 1 slot though, so there was a concerted campaign to regain no 1. They've also had loads of success in the middle east, as they're seen to be non-american...Obviously the scots are less unpopular than the Americans over there....

Sorry no image available
Posted by stgeorge-182529 - 15 years ago

Will also be introducing the French to Barrs Irn Bru as 60% of Scots will sleep with someone who's a regular Irn Bru consumer ( 8 cans a day !! )stgeorge

Sorry no image available
Posted by stgeorge-182529 - 15 years ago

I'll see you Jimmy !stgeorge

Sorry no image available
Posted by haggis-180168 - 15 years ago

Help ma boab! Wish I'd seen this thread before now, sounds like a hoot. I've arranged a few pals to come over our house for a BBQ and watch the game on ITV (not the same without Bill McLaren though), so won't make the pub unfortunately. We will be feeding my French friends some finest McSweens haggis throughout the game though. If we win, I might just scoot down into Nice, and get on it with you guys...kilt an all!

Haggis.

p.s. StGeorge is a funny monicker for a Scotland supporter :-)))

Sorry no image available
Posted by Makesuthink - 15 years ago

We are veterans of watching Scotland at Murrayfield and further away. Indeed I once watched the Scots run the French ragged on a sunny day in Paris not so many years ago.

So 3 Scots and an Irish man.

We are 3 or 4 and will be down for a lunch . I am Irish so heres hoping .

MakesUthink