DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

French-Italian / vs English exchange?

Posted by Saviglia - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Hello everybody,would be anybody be interested in learning/improving his french or italian (since I teach both) and help me to improve/practice my english ? I would particularly like to learn to write well in english/understand idiomatic expressions and so on...Ah, I live in Nice, so it would be really better if you were based there (but I haave a bike!).Cheers, hope to have some newzes soon.Saviglia

Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Pervinca - 13 years ago

Hello Saviglia

I saw yr post & felt a twinge of guilt, but I'm coming and going a lot, got back Sunday again and am off either tomorrow or Wed.

Just to let you know I haven't forgotten, just don't have the time at the moment. Am selling my flat so have to look around for another one....

Keep in touch.

Pervinca

Sorry no image available
Posted by ejh - 13 years ago

Hi!

I live in Nice and am learning French. It would be nice to have another person to converse with, as my co-workser usually get too impatient and switch to English! Drop me a line.

Take care,

Ed

Sorry no image available
Posted by nice cuppa tee - 13 years ago

Ciao,

Me piacerebbe molto migliorare il mio italiano. Sono Britannico, abito cerca di Cannes. Mi puó chiamare sulla 0689847352.

Rich

Sorry no image available
Posted by maximin - 13 years ago

Hai

I am pretty impressed with u r mail . I can speak english and if u r intreasted i am looking for someone who can converse in French or italian .

you can contact me at 0619360106

Good day