DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

friends in Nice

Posted by brocki - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Hi,I'm living in Nice and would like to make some friends. I'm a 36 year old, married woman,interested in spirituality, meditation, yoga, natural living etc. looking forward to hear from youbrocki

Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by stgeorge-182529 - 14 years ago

Well , we have regattas ( 7th December - the Grand Prix de Ville de Nice with 15 entries ) usually followed by a huge BBQ provided by us with the booze and small eats supplied by the Mairie of Nice in the evening , and then on other occasions ( there are lady members of this club by the way and not at all stuffy like me ! ) we go out in little boats into Villefranche Bay with a few bottles of decent rosé wine and some smoked salmon sandwiches , have a swim , fish for the dorade and think about life in general , listening to the lap of the waves aginst the hull , do a bit of lotus position , and haul up the anchor !

What else did you want to know ? This is a serious Club with some humerous members and we are affiliated to the Ernest Hemingway Yacht Club of Havana , if it's of any interest !

E-mail me for more info. if you decide this might make a change for you !

stgeorge

Sorry no image available
Posted by brocki - 14 years ago

Hi stgeorgeare you serious? What are you guys duing at the club?

Sorry no image available
Posted by stgeorge-182529 - 14 years ago

Dear Brocki !

Sounds like you need to join the Yacht Club de Nice - we are into all the things you mention plus a few more that may be of interest - like sailing , self introspection in Villefranche Bay , and natural aspects of life etc.

stgeorge

Sorry no image available
Posted by brocki - 14 years ago

sorry but I'm not a native speakerIna

Sorry no image available
Posted by mawellboy - 14 years ago

I'm a french man,married and with one child.I would like to improve my english and i would like to know if it's possible to speak with english people on internet or another way. I live in Le Cannet. Thank you and have a good night. Emmanuel

Sorry no image available
Posted by Admin-179828 - 14 years ago

brocki: e-mails to you are bouncing. Go to the My Profile link on the main Forum menu bar while logged in and correct your address.-----
Forums Administrator
forums@angloinfo.com