DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Get Together Friday 22nd Oct

Posted by The Forum France - Created: 13 years ago
0 0

Well, we haven't done anything for a few months now, with the usual summer activities taking over followed by the September 'rentree' atmosphere.

However, the regular Forum gatherings are starting back up now, beginning with a casual dinner get together in a restaurant in Antibes.

For those of you who are not familiar with the Forum check out the website for some background information (www.theforumfrance.com) but basically our aim is to help increase everyones social circle a little.

Next Friday is a three course meal (with plenty of wine included) at La Braseria restaurant near the Marche Provencale in Antibes. Price is 25 Euros per person.

Places are limited so please contact us in advance to reserve your place.

Also contact us to be added to the mailing list for news and forthcoming events.

Si & Suzie
www.theforumfrance.com

Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Si-180835 - 13 years ago

Just under 30 at the moment (and counting), with 30 being the maximum we can accomodate.

Last minute bookings taken until 6pm or until we reach 30, well 31 actually as I'll be standing most of the evening keeping everyone wine glasses filled :-)

Sorry no image available
Posted by homehunts-194161 - 13 years ago

Please can you let me know how many people are going as I`ve been informed that there are about 30. Any room for me?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Spidey-189686 - 13 years ago

Put me down please

NEVER FAR AWAY

SPIDEY

Sorry no image available
Posted by The Forum France - 13 years ago

Last call for tomorrow evening, we can still squeeze a few more in if you haven't booked yet.

You can get in touch here or via phone/email.

Also if you're coming in from Nice and want to car pool let us know and we'll see what we can arrange.

Si & Suzie
www.theforumfrance.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by The Forum France - 13 years ago

There's still a few places left for Friday evening. If you want to come along, shout up, they're going fast.

Si & Suzie
www.theforumfrance.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by aussie steve - 13 years ago

hi i'm arriving at nice on wed for a 12 /24month stay and would like to meet up with non french speaking people as my french in very poor . i'm staying at hotel premier class in nice till friday then i hope to find a place to stay long term . any chance i could get to this dinner . either directions or get a lift with some one (i'll pay my way ) let me know thanks  steve B steve b..