DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Gospel singers

Posted by weddinghelpplease - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by zaanou - 14 years ago

Hi,

I am a singer, cover a wide variety of styles including gospel, which I really enjoy singing. I can also play the piano while I sing. I have performed gospel both alone and with a choir. I live near Antibes and Saint Tropez is no problem for me.

If you're interested, email me at zaanou@suomi24.fi

best regards,

Maya

Sorry no image available
Posted by English_girl - 14 years ago

Hello

I know a group of singers of a good standard, a lot of whom are English natives.

If you are interested, you can call me on 06 17 24 09 09

Sorry no image available
Posted by weddinghelpplease - 14 years ago

Thank you Christine.It is really challenging organising a wedding abroad but it is so nice to hear from people like yourselves who are so helpful.I will take you up on your offer of advice if i need a pro at weddings in the Riveria.Thank youweddinghelpplease

Sorry no image available
Posted by Christine-180881 - 14 years ago

Try this link http://www.rivieraorganisation.com/weddings.asp 

Call them and talk to Peter Mackley. He's really good. He'll be able to give lots of advice, not just on the music but also on organisation in general.There's a Gospel band called the Right Spirit. They're French but they sing in English. They're based in Nice. Sorry I don't have their phone n° but heard about them through Mr Mackley.

I got married on the Riviera last September so, though I don't know St Tropez I feel like I know quite a lot about wedding organisation now. Drop me an e-mail if you need anything.

Hope this helps

Christine

Sorry no image available
Posted by Paul Carmel-190537 - 14 years ago

Sorry I dont. Have great day!!

Cheers

PC

Sorry no image available
Posted by weddinghelpplease - 14 years ago

Dear paul,Thank you for your reply.I was hoping to find singers in and around the area to avoid too much travel expenses.If you are aware of any singers that now live out in the South.I would be happy to discuss their prices.weddinghelpplease.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Paul Carmel-190537 - 14 years ago

What kind of buget do you have? I woked with the London Community Gospel Chior for some years and maybe able to put you to together.

Cheers

PC