DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Indoor play centre

Posted by Katrina Hassan-Jones - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by SisterAmanda - 15 years ago

Thanks for that info too. I am moving to Roquefort in two weeks time with an eleven month old son. I do not speak French yet and would welcome meeting any other english speaking mums in the area... are there any out there?

Sorry no image available
Posted by rverduci-186288 - 15 years ago

Here is a number for the AVF that I found in the White Pages:  0493654300.  Hope to see you there soon.

Robin

Sorry no image available

There's a Tumbletots at the AVF (accueil des Villes Françaises) in Sophia Antipolis.  Its on Monday's at 9:30 a.m. and Friday's at 9:30 a.m. and 10:45 a.m.  There is also one on Wednesdays but I'm not sure at what time.  The first time you come its free then after that there is an annual fee of 40€ and you have to buy tickets for 2.50€ for each time you come.  I usually go to the Friday at 9:30 one so I hope to meet you there soon. 

Robin

Sorry no image available
Posted by michaelandkate - 15 years ago

Is there a tumble tots here then? That would be great - any info apreciated!

Sorry no image available

This may sound crazy but the McDonalds in Antibes next to the Carrefour has a nice inside play area.  The best time to go though is when all the bigger kids are in school otherwise there is a lot of rough play between them.  Let me know if you find something else. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by kids play - 15 years ago

the closest I've heard is tumble tots or the park - don't know if there's a market here for indoor soft play ... maybe with the sunnier climes parents rely soley on parks - I do miss them!!!