DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

ITV, Channels 4 and 5

Posted by poolman-188953 - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Rave-190379 - 15 years ago

I got my solud card a few days ago and it works fine. The card was already activated. I ordered mine on line and paid with my french visa card. Don't forget you only have until the end of the month to buy a card online.

Cheers

Rave

Sorry no image available
Posted by axemarine-191619 - 15 years ago

I bought 2 viewing cards, using a Liverpool address. The cards got there within a couple of days. I tried them on both digiboxes on Sunday. and they both work fine. Go ahead!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Rave-190379 - 15 years ago

I ordered my card off the web on Thursday morning. It arrived at my UK address the following day. Fingers crossed the French postal system will do a good job now. I purchased the card using my French visa card.

Sorry no image available
Posted by davidl-181802 - 15 years ago

Got my card when I was in UK and just got back. No problems, all works like it should :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Theswan-186225 - 15 years ago

WOW!!! I ordered my card two days ago and it has arrived at the UK address this morning. COME ON FRENCH POST SYSTEM, WORK YOUR MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by nessa-180460 - 15 years ago

we phoned up for the solus card a couple of days ago and also paid with a uk debit card....Itv, channel 4 & channel 5 have now been switched off....until we receive the new solus card which will take up to 10 days we were told by the operator. So ten days to get to the UK address and 4/5 more to be posted on to us in france.....

i suppose it'll be worth the wait but we still missed the Scotland game on channel 5.....

Sorry no image available
Posted by Theswan-186225 - 15 years ago

I used a Dutch Mastercard and there was no problems

Sorry no image available
Posted by Bonnehommedeneige - 15 years ago

Do you think it will be a problem to use a french visa debit card?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Paul_A-184148 - 15 years ago

Me too - UK credit card

Sorry no image available
Posted by davidl-181802 - 15 years ago

uk debit card